Wednesday, August 31, 2011

And So The Adventure Begins

Hello Everyone!  As some of you may know, next week is my birthday.  I've been somewhat introspective the past few days, really evaluating and thinking about this past year of my life.  Now I know many of us like to do this at the end of the calendar year, but as I was looking back on this past year of my life, my 27th year, I am somewhat disappointed with the majority of things that happened this year.  It was a crazy year for me, and I spent much of year re-acting to things the things that kept happening to me and trying to keep my bearings straight, instead of actually living.  SO...with that being said...I've been thinking about what I want my 28th year of my life to look like.  I've spent a lot of time mulling over things and thinking about what things I'd like to learn this year, what things I'd like to do differently, and what adventures I'd like to embark on.  Because I truly believe life is an adventure, and not just merely the things that happen to us.  So...with that being said...here goes!!!  Here is a list of a few things that I'd like to do during my 28th year of life.  I will blog about these things on a regular basis, and hopefully you'll decide to follow me, or join me on an adventure of you own!!!

Goals for this year:

1:  Try at least 1 new recipe every week
2:  Workout 4-5 times a week
3:  Go on a date with my husband at least 2 times a month
4:  Plan a fun family day at least once a month
5:  Plan a girl's night in/out once a month
6:  Get Pregnant
7:  Take 2 small weekend get-aways with my husband
8:  Do a devotional everyday of the week (and blog about it)
9:  Be a better mentor/coach at work, and at home with my husband
10: Learn more about fashion

I think that about sums it up!  Questions...thoughts...share them below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment